America's Funniest Home Videos Is The Best Show On TV


Seriously, is there anything better than witnessing someone make an ass of themselves? (This is a rhetorical question, by the way). There is nothing better.

America's Funniest Home Videos has been on the air for about 23 years now, and for good reason. If I am ever in a bad mood, I can always rely on some guy taking a shot to the nuts, therefore putting a smile on my face.

Yes, I know, I haven't mentioned the animal videos yet. What would AFV be without a cat getting scared, a dog escaping it's cage/kennel, or squirrels....well, being squirrels? Again, this is a rhetorical question, as AFV would not have lasted this long without the entertainment of these creatures.

With the above being said, cats and dogs usually provide some real gems. Head past the break for videos dedicated to both.

NOTE: I will no longer be putting "Tip Of The Week" before each post providing tips. It will still be a label, but it gets a bit redundant in the title.

0 comments:

Post a Comment