Tip Of The Week: Keep Your Cool



Bad drivers, loud and obnoxious talkers, dumb ass parents, people that act like: "Hey, I am better than you!"...are just a few things that can light that anger fuse. You experience it everyday, and sometimes you get caught in one of those "don't f*** with me moods."

My simple words to you: "Keep your cool." Easier said than done, right? I know, I catch myself thinking about stepping out of my car, walking up to the driver side window of the car in front of me, and shattering their window -- just to tell him/her they are a moron for pulling out in front of me, nearly causing a three car accident.

Pulling myself together, I realize they are not worth my time...not to mention, there is that possibility of the person in the car being a freak of nature, whom would destroy me with his pinky.

After reading this, you may not expect to hear that I am a very calm guy. Never been in a fight (although I did deserve to get my ass kicked a couple of times), and I very rarely get mad. I don't bottle anything up, I just tend to let out my frustration on inanimate objects -- such as a video game, or some kind of sporting event.

0 comments:

Post a Comment