Tip Of The Week: Don't Drive With Headphones On



This topic is something I could rant about for pages. I mean, seriously, you shouldn't even have to be told NOT to drive with your headphones in.

I live in an urban area (no location announcement here...sorry stalkers) and I am amazed by the amount of people I see driving with their headphones in. On top of that, I literally see them checking/changing their music on their iPod (or any for of MP3 player), WHILE they are driving O_o

I guess the safety of those around you, let alone your own, isn't important enough to miss 5-10 minutes of your music. I can see it now: women driving while putting lipstick on, messing with their hair, then searching for Black Eyed Peas on their iPod -- feeling safer by the minute, aren't you?

P.S. -- This is not a PSA, just an obvious fact that stupid people need to know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment